• For student noise, report to both the council and the appropriate university/college

  • For any concerns about local Oxford University student behaviour, contact:  Note that if it relates to a property at which the behaviour has occurred, this would need to be owned by the University or one of its colleges.  

  • For any issues or concerns associated with Oxford Brookes students, contact the Oxford Brookes Community Team at by completing this form: or emailing