For any of the following, report to the City Council online:

  • Bins; not collected, order extra

  • Fly tipping and grot spots

  • Graffiti, dog mess

  • Student houses failing to manage rubbish

  • Abandoned trolleys, bikes or cars

  • Pest control

  • Air and light pollution

For bulky waste collections, call the Environment Team on 01865 249811.

Report Dog Fouling to the Environmental Health.

online LINKS